Our School » Enrollment Forms & PYLUSD Verification

Enrollment Forms & PYLUSD Verification


How do I enroll in Preppy K and Kindergarten?

To register a new student you must complete an online enrollment on the district website by clicking here.

NOTE: when you have completed the online enrollment, print two copies of the confirmation, call Brookhaven at 714-986-7110, and make an appointment to bring these confirmations and the documents indicated below.

When is Choice Transfer?

The district has a Choice Transfer policy that allows students to apply to attend a school other than their resident school. The only application period for this will be January 6, 2021 – February 12, 2021 at the district office. Application notification will be March 19th, 2021. For additional information, please call Student Services office at 714-985-8670 or visit the PYLUSD website.

PLEASE NOTE: Siblings of students currently on a Choice Transfer to Brookhaven are not automatically approved. They must apply for a transfer. Once a student is granted a transfer it is good through 8th grade. Choice transfers can only be submitted at the school district.

What documents/information will I need to enroll my child?