How do I enroll in Preppy K and Kindergarten?
To register a new student you must complete an online enrollment on the district website by clicking here.
When is Choice Transfer?
For Returning/Previously Enrolled Students (Most Common)
- Log in to the Aeries Parent Portal.
- Click on the student you would like to submit a School Choice Transfer Request.
- Be sure you have selected the correct student.
- Click Student Info.
- Click on the School Choice Transfer Request Form.
- Complete the request.
- Repeat for every student as necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: Siblings of students currently on a Choice Transfer to Brookhaven are not automatically approved. They must apply for a transfer. Once a student is granted a transfer it is good through 8th grade. Choice transfers can only be submitted at the school district.
What documents/information will I need to enroll my child?
- Proof of Residence Within School Boundaries
- Verification of Age
- Current Immunization Records
- Official document from physician or clinic. Under California law, students cannot attend school without a completed and updated immunization record. Please visit the Shots for School website for up-to-date guidelines.
- Online Enrollment Confirmation
- Please print two copies and bring them to Brookhaven.