Enrollment Forms & PYLUSD Verification
How do I enroll in Preppy K and Kindergarten?
To register a new student you must complete an online enrollment on the district website by clicking here.
NOTE: when you have completed the online enrollment, print two copies of the confirmation, call Brookhaven at 714-986-7110, and make an appointment to bring these confirmations and the documents indicated below.
When is Choice Transfer?
The district has a Choice Transfer policy that allows students to apply to attend a school other than their resident school. The only application period for this will be January 6, 2021 – February 12, 2021 at the district office. Application notification will be March 19th, 2021. For additional information, please call Student Services office at 714-985-8670 or visit the PYLUSD website.
PLEASE NOTE: Siblings of students currently on a Choice Transfer to Brookhaven are not automatically approved. They must apply for a transfer. Once a student is granted a transfer it is good through 8th grade. Choice transfers can only be submitted at the school district.
What documents/information will I need to enroll my child?
- Proof of Residence Within School Boundaries
- Verification of Age
- Current Immunization Records
- Official document from physician or clinic. Under California law, students cannot attend school without a completed and updated immunization record. Please visit the Shots for School website for up-to-date guidelines.
- Online Enrollment Confirmation
- Please print two copies and bring them to Brookhaven.